- As always, the first thing we have to do is log in hotmail email, so we must provide our data system Login Hotmail (email address and password)
- Once at our homepage, select your email username and then from the dropdown menu tick the “Options” tab.
- When we go into the Options menu, select the option back to “E”.
- In this new page that opens must click on “Account Details”.
- Once done, a new window will automatically open the data we provide ourselves modifiable, including your name appear and beside a button that says “Change”, you click on it and take us to another page to achieve the change.
- After we click displays a text field where you can enter the new name and last name you want to use for this email account hotmail.
- When fully confident of the changes, we can click on the option that says “Save” at the bottom of the form and so the changes will be automatically on our home page of our hotmail email.
In its new platform, we are talking about the Outlook 2013
If you want to change your user name but it is in Hotmail and want to move outlook mail, click here to learn how to move from hotmail to outlook 2013.